Things to do in Malta? What to do in Malta?
No matter what you, your family and friends enjoy doing on vacation, Malta offers variety!
In just 48 hours and a kilometer or two, you can try a new sport, laze on an island cruise and tour the most important historic sites, and still have time to join in the nightlife.
The small compact size of our islands allows you to get around easy and also you don't spend an endless amount of time getting from one place to another. That’s the real advantage of a stay here.
How to do it
Plan it! Fact is that the most enjoyable holidays are the best planned ones. From the comfort of your homes, together with your family and friends you can design your dream holiday activities before you even get here. Our website is packed with tours, cruises, Jeep Safaris, nights out and host of other leisure services. We can even customise an itinerary just for you and your group.
35 Things to do in Malta...during your first visit!
01. Visit the St. John's Co. Cathedral in Valletta
02. Try 'pastizzi', a local ricotta or pea pastry
03. Jump in the crystal clear sea
04. Visit the unique UNESCO World Heritage site of Hypogeum
05. Organise a 'FENKATA' a traditional meal of Rabbit
06. Visit the lamp lit streets of our fortified cities
07. Walk through unique Medieval Mdina
08. Discover the oldest megalithic temples in the world
09. Enjoy a stroll along Sliema's long promenade during the cool summer nights
10. Cruise around Malta's beautiful coast in one day
11. Visit the golden sand beaches in the north
12. A night out at one of the quaint wine bars in the old city of Birgu
13. Take a trip on a traditional horse and cab, know as the 'karozzin'
14. Try fresh fish in Marsaxlokk Fishing Village
15. Shop at the Crafts Village for traditional filigree and glass items
16. Take a scenic flight around the islands
17. Enjoy local culture at one of the 'festas' during the summer months
18. Visit the island if Gozo by Jeep
19. Swim with Dolphins
20. Take a trip on one of our old 'Malta Buses'
21. Speak to the very friendly locals
22. Have a night out in Paceville, the main entretainment area
23. Visit a winery
24. Take a tour off the beaten track
25. Take a boat trip to the Blue Lagoon & Comino Island
26. Try Kinnie, the local soft drink
27. Speak Malti...Grazzi = Thank You, Bonju = Good Morning....
28. Explore the harbour on a tradtional Dghajsa boat trip
29. Enjoy 'al fresco' dining overlooking stunning bays
30. Try snorkelling at one of the lagoons
31. Visit during CARNIVAL
32. Enjoy the views overlooking the Grand Harbour
33. Try 'Bigilla', a dip made from broad beans
34. Visit the large Sunday flea market
35. Go to the Grand Masters Palace
Book Now. Pay Later.
Licensed by Malta Toursim Authority
BEST Choice of Tours & Attractions
No Booking or Card Fees
Local Customer Service
Best Price Guarantee